Do you need a bit of motivation to get back to the gym! Every now and then a few words of wisdom will inspire us to get off the couch and out to the gym. This can be anything from a quote to the lyrics of your favourite song to something one of your friend says to inspire your day. Here are some wise words from inspirational fitness leaders to inspire you.
- “If you can’t outplay them, outwork them.” – Ben Hogan
- “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
- “Winners never quit and quitters never win.” – Vince Lombardi
- “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’”– Muhammad Ali
- “Some people say I have attitude – maybe I do…but I think you have to. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you a winner right there. ” – Venus Williams
- “Passion first and everything will fall into place.” – Holly Holm
- “If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.” Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson.
- “You have to think it before you can do it. The mind is what makes it all possible.” Kai Greene, pro bodybuilder and artist
- “Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible.” Frank L. Gaines
- “Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement.” Marv Levy
- “Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.” Bo Jackson
- “Leadership, like coaching, is fighting for the hearts and souls of men and getting them to believe in you.” Eddie Robinson
- “If you don’t have confidence, you’ll always find a way not to win.” Carl Lewis
- “Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.” Babe Ruth
- “If you want to be the best, you have to do the things that other people aren’t willing to do.” Michael Phelps
Check out all of our latest gym gear!